I woke up the morning of the 27th and took a test...and this is what it read:
I hadn't told Josh I was suspecting that I was pregnant so I thought it would be fun to come up with a creative way to tell him and others later on. So I prepared a message and had my adorable little boy share the message (really Owen was the first to know...as you can see from the pictures, he is still trying to figure out what it says)
Later that afternoon, I called Josh and told him I was hungry for Chili's so after work we went to Chili's...I had developed these photos....mixed in some brand new photos of Baby Avery (as pictured in previous post). During the meal I asked Josh if he wanted to check the pictures out....low and behold he said he would look at them later.....great....."later" I thought!! So after dinner I asked again and he said, "my fingers are pretty greasy" but I convinced him, "they are only photos!" So he took a look and about halfway through he came across the photo below...he took multiple glances at it....looked up at me with a shocked look....looked back down..... looked up and said "You serious?". I said, "Yeah" and he smiled and said, "cool" and continued to ask several questions about how long I had known, etc. We proceeded to tell immediate family over the course of the next few days the news using the photo above with Avery ones mixed in. They all thought it was fun and I loved watching there face when they came to the photo!
The next day I came home and my husband had these on the table for me! What an awesome husband....man, I love him!!!
I called the Dr. and went in for my first visit on July 14th, complete with Owen and Josh. We had an ultrasound and found out we were 5 weeks along and there was just one baby growing in my belly! Our due date is March 7th and we couldn't be more excited! Owen and the new bundle of Joy expected in the spring will be approx. 28.5 months apart depending on when he/she decides to make their arrival!!
As of today (since I am behind on my blogging Ill go ahead and give you an "Up to the minute update"), I am feeling great! I will be 15 weeks tomorrow! During the first 12 weeks I was definatly tired but little power naps while Owen napped really helped! I was sick on occasion during those first few weeks but havent been sick since...praise God! Fortunatly through it all I have had an amazing husband who has let me slack off on a lot of motherly and household duties and he has picked up the pieces.
OBAT PENYAKIT HERPES
10 years ago






4 comments:
Congratulations to you and your family, Kristi! This is so exciting and I'm really happy for you. Can't wait to find out the gender!
WooHoo! Congrats to you all! Glad to hear that all is going well and you feel good.
You can imagine my surprise when I opened up your blog to find the baby calculator at the top! Congratulations - and can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl!
Again, Congratulations! Will and Alex are 30 months apart, and I LOVE that span. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Post a Comment