Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sorry daddy, I'm an IU fan like my mommy!





Owen begged and pleaded for me to buy him this IU onesie so he could wear it when IU was playing, and as you can see being the mom that I am I gave in. Then, the other day I was dressing him and he threw a fit when I tried to put his clothes on. He was kicking and screaming because he wanted his IU onesie on. As you can see I agreed to him wearing it and actually thought he looked so cute in it that we had to do a quick Hoosiers photo shoot....if only you could see that it says, "Go Big Red" on the butt, too cute! "Sorry daddy, I love IU and I want to go to IU like mommy did when I grow up! She said that Butler stinks!"


0 comments: